Monday, November 28, 2011

'Tears' Art Journal Page



Hey everybody!
Sorry that the picture I've got for all of you today isn't the greatest. 
Today, I sadly didn't have any time to work on anything creative.
It was my first day back to school after Thanksgiving break, which lasted for a week.
The teachers assigned tons of homework.
And I still had to get my words for NaNoWriMo.
 But I'm still posting.
Hopefully after November is over, my art count will go up.
Except I will still be working with my book.
Finishing the thing.
And editing and crap.

But anyways.
Back to the point that I was going for.
I'm sharing a page with you today that you may or may not have already seen.
I posted it a little while back, but I added to it.
You also may have see it on the journal flip video I posted a few days ago.
I added the white dots to the title.
Also, the two pieces of ephemera are new. 
Other than that, it's the same that it's always been.
I know that it's not that cool today, but I thank you for checking in with me here!
You guys really don't understand how much your views, and more specifically your comments and suggestions mean to me. 
If you ever have any suggestions for the blog; any suggestions at all.
Make sure to leave me a comment.
I'm always checking all of the posts (there's a setting that allows me to do that).
And it makes me happy when I see a new one.
But anyways.
That's what I've got for you guys today, and I'll see you tomorrow!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...