Friday, April 8, 2011

A Quickie Post



Hey all! I've got more of a quickie post today, and will for the next few days. I've mostly been working with paper crafts lately, which means that I don't have so many pictures to share with you all. Also, this from here until the 11th is all catch up, so that means that my thoughts on the pages and cards aren't exactly up to date.

Anyways, first off is this card for the 365 Cards challenge. I really liked working with smaller cards as it's a bit less intimidating, so this is only 3x3. It was supposed to be based around their sponsor's name, HeartSong something or other. I really liked it, but my card didn't quite turn out how I wanted it to...


I've got another art journal page for you today as well, and it's basically just a black background with some random blue paint scraped on there. I like the lace on it as well, though I'm not really one to use very delicate laces in my work.


And here's another view of it. I like it a lot, though it's actually not finished yet - actually it's not close at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...