Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Three Things - Art Journal Page


Hey guys!
I'm back for the next day in a row.
I'm really trying hard to keep myself on task and post on here daily.
I was doing really good there for a little while, and had gotten into a habit.
But, like it's commonly said;
It's a lot easier to break a habit than it is to start one.
And in my opinion it's even harder to pick one back up.
But anyways. 
Back to the page of the day.

I made this page a few days ago, but since I didn't work on my art journal all that much today, I thought that it would be a good idea to post this one on here.
Basically it tells three things that you should know about me.
This is also the 5,000 Question Survey prompt journal.
I'm planning on filling up a whole series of journals using these.
I really love the way I've been doing them.
Maybe I'll make a video of me doing one of them. :)
I know you guys like videos.
I like videos.
Making them and watching them.
I think the very least I could do for you guys is to make you a video. 
That's right.
I'll do it.
Prepare yourselves.
Because I'm going to make a video on my PROCESS!

So that's all I've got for you guys today.
If you have any questions about anything - the page, or a certain technique;
Feel free to leave a comment. 
I try to answer all of them.
So I'll see you guys tomorrow!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...