Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Layering Art Journal Post


Hey guys!!
I'm so glad that I'm back after that break I took for a few days.
I was working on planning out a few things for NaNoWriMo.
That's a challenge in the month of November.
It stands for National Novel Writing Month.
I did it last year. 
It's the goal to write a 50k word novel in November. 
I succeeded. 
And I plan to again this year, writing a prequel to last years.
Then I'm going to rewrite that one.
Yeah.

Anyways, I do have some stuff to share with you today.
Actually, only one thing.
It's an art journal spread.
I did it using some of the techniques I'm going to be featuring in my Layering ecourse.
:)
This is a sort of example of some of the pages you might come up with in the duration of the course.
I used about a bazillion layers on this page, and it's not done yet.
I actually used a lot of blue on this page, but it turned into lime. I'm not telling you how. :P


Here's a bit of a close up of the corner.
I love how the layers show through better here than anywhere else. 
Sooo... that's all I've got for you today, and I'll see you later.
Bye. :)

1 comment:

  1. Jordan, I have added some index card art to my blog...
    http://srhosken.blogspot.com/2011/10/index-cards.html
    lots of love from susan in australia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...