Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Painted Papers and a Blotted Paper Towel


Hey everybody. :)
I was working in my studio a bit more today, making some more papers. 
Today I worked with markers and water soluble oil pastels.
I love the way they turned out, and I worked with a plastic sheet this time, so the effects are slightly different. 
Today I did six different pages in several colors.
I did a bunch of things, working with experiments. 
You know the drill.


Another thing that I was working with is coming up with a blotted effect on paper towels.
And I sort of achieved that goal.
You know what I mean. 
I think it's my favorite part.
I did this in different shades of purple using markers.
Yep. 
That lightened version from markers.
You'll see how I did it eventually. 
Mwhahaha. :D

That's all I've got for you guys today, and even though it wasn't that much, it's still something, right?
:) See you guys tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I like your pages and your blog is very pretty. I'm glad to see you starting at such a young age. It's important to have fun your entire life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...