Sunday, January 20, 2013

Art Journal Co-op Youtube Channel?

Hey guys! Jordan here.

I'm going to have another blog post for you guys going up later tonight. However, I did have something else that I wanted to share with you guys first.

I came up with the idea, after starting to make youtube videos again, that it would be fun to do a sort of art journaling youtube channel. But here's the the thing. It wouldn't be just me. It would be a cooperative channel. 

I would come up with all of the details; name of the channel, separate email address, etc. 

However, I am looking for six people that would be willing to work on this with me. Here are the criteria that you would have to meet to be applicable.

1. Be able to film, edit, and upload a weekly art journal video.
2. If it so happens that you can't post a video one week, it is your responsibility to find someone to replace you, for that week, then run them by me.
3. If you, at any time, want to exit the channel, you must be able to, once again, find a replacement for yourself.
4. Be willing to have fun and make some art! :D

Things that aren't necessary, but are nice:

1. You have a blog of your own, that you can advertise the channel, and the other art journaler's blogs, at least one time. 

So yeah.

For the channel itself, there would be a weekly theme that would be picked one of two ways. One, we would take turns picking the theme. Or two, we would be able to take suggestions from our viewers.

You would be able to pick your own journal for the challenge; I'm not limiting you in any way, shape, or form. However, I would appreciate it if you had a separate journal for the challenge. It just makes it a whole lot less confusing. :)

If you're interested, just let me know in the comments! If you have a blog, make sure you link to it. Also, let me know a bit about yourself, and about your experience with art journaling. Also, let me know what day you think you would be most likely to be able to do. You don't have to record that day, just have to be able to upload. 

If you don't have any experience with art journaling, that's fine too! It's always nice to see new people. 

That's all I have for you guys for now. I hope to hear from all of you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...