Monday, January 21, 2013

Resize It! Prompt #2



Hello people! What goes on?

I'm back again today with the second prompt for my Resize It! challenge. Today's prompt is this:

Use tissue paper, in any way, shape, or form in your art journal.

I used some old pattern paper, that is originally used for sewing dresses and other types of clothing. I had originally bought it to use as a sewing pattern, but as I bought it at Goodwill, there were some pieces missing, as well as the instruction packet. So it went into my art journaling stash. XD


Here's a close up of some of the texture on this page. I was aiming for something similar to this; that's the reason I decided to use tissue paper in the first place as a prompt. I just love the texture of it.

Also, the masking tape that was layered into the background played a big role in the conception of the page. I just love the texture that gives as well.

So, without further ado, here is the video that we've all been waiting for:


Sorry for the lack of audio; like I mentioned before, I lost a bunch of it, and a lot of the footage was missing/split. So if it jumps from one spot to another randomly, I apologize.

However, I did the best with what I had, and I hope you enjoy. :)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...