Saturday, June 11, 2011

Creative Ideas 6.2


Sorry that I didn't post yesterday, but I just got so caught up in stuff that I just plain forgot. But I'm back today with another post on the Creative Ideas concept. In case you haven't seen the previous one, the basic idea for this is that I give you ideas to use in your artwork, and then you do as many as you want, then link to them in the comments. Or not. You could just be inspired by the prompts. Your choice. But anyways; here they are:

  • Use a supply in your art that you don't normally use. Suggestions include anything from newspapers to those fancy sparkle paints you got.
  • Use fabric in your work. If you're a fiber artist, use paper.
  • Use the color combination: red, orange, yellow, and tan. I've been experimenting with this and it always turns out really cool.
  • Use a quote from one of your favorite television shows, movies, books, etc, in your art piece.
That's all I've got for you guys today, but I'll probably see you guys tomorrow!! Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...