Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Art Update


Okay, so technically I was planning to do an update on my Collage Unleashed project today, but I really couldn't work on ANYTHING today. You see in the picture above; the current disaster that is my art studio. It is a MESS. I'm packing up stuff for our move. It's actually really hard for me to decide what to keep out f0r my work and what to put away. The reason for this is that I use so many different things in my work. I never know what I'm going to need. I think what I'm going to end up doing is just pack up most of it, and then just pull out of the box. That's all I'm going to say today... sorry it's so short. See you guys later!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh it's no fun having to pack up your art goodies for a move....I had to pack up all of my art/scrapping supplies when we put our house on the market a few years back and it was horrible! lol I had to keep it all in boxes and out of the way....hopefully you'll be moving soon and can reopen your studio space in your new house soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and your understanding Di! I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way when it comes time for a move. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...