Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm Here! Finally...


Hey all! I'm back! It's about time, huh? I guess it ended up being a bit longer than a week. About two and a half weeks to tell the truth. But anyways, what's done is done, and there's nothing I can do about it. So I've had a lot of good stuff going on recently in the crafting department, but I've only got one picture for today's post. I had to use my cell phone to take it, so sorry if the quality is crappy. I'll talk more about the photo above a bit later. First off, I think I'll talk about all of the chaos that's been going down in my room lately. It's a mess.

You see, I've been trying to organize my craft stuff recently and it's been complete insanity. I decided to sort everything by color, no matter what it is. That's sort of becoming a hinderance to the organization process, since I have to find somewhere to STORE all of this stuff. Haha. Well, anyways, that's that.

Now we'll go to the picture above. You can see that it's a couple of fashion sketches. If you know me personally, you can see that I'm not girly at all. For the most part I hate dressing up, and the fanciest I'll ever be is a summer type dress for a wedding. That's about it. So it's weird for me to be messing around with fashion. But so far I've done 6 fashion sketches that coordinate into a fashion line. You see, I've been working a lot lately on sewing clothing. I want to sell it. Do you like the sketches above?

There are several ways that I've been planning on doing this. A portion of all of my sales in my etsy shops will go towards this project. Also, in case I haven't posted it before, a portion of all my sales go to a nonprofit organization that is based in my city. So yeah. Well anyways, that is one way you can support me in this project. Also, if you like one of the pieces in the sketches above, just let me know in the comments, and include your measurements. I'll do some research, then get ahold of you to quote a price. Thanks so much for supporting me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...