Monday, May 9, 2011

Quick Update

So I know that I haven't really been posting very consistently, but I've just been really busy lately. I've been working really hard on school to be able to be finished by the normal time that people will get out rather than the estimated end of June. Plus... we're moving. Yeah. It's come up really quick and I've got the feeling that it's just going to feel quicker. So please forgive me for all of the no post days. I don't have any pictures today (I spent more than an hour looking for cords and other cameras I could POSSIBLY use to take some, but it just didn't work. Plus, my phone is dead and doesn't want to charge.) so we'll just have to see what we've got to work with.

Starting off with my progress on working through the Collage Unleashed book... I did a couple of things. I wish I could show you the pictures that I took, but I just can't get to them today. I did the first color scraping project in the book, and did some stamping. It didn't turn out nearly as well as hers, and I don't really like it, but oh well. You see, I found that even though I didn't like the finished product, I enjoyed the process. That's what matters. Also, I did another page in my personal style just as a type of comparison. Then I did some color scraping in red, orange, and yellow on some white cotton fabric. So that's all I've got for today, and I'm glad that I was able to get at least a short post on here. See you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...