Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Update Post


Sorry I've been MIA for so long, but with us moving sometime within a couple months, things have been pretty hectic around here. My parents were gone for a while looking at houses, and a whole bunch of stuff kept coming up that was actually keeping me from being on the computer much at all. However, I still would like to manage to keep up with the blog. Even though the posts may not be quite as long as they normally are, I'd still like to post every day, even if it's only a short post. Also, I've been working on putting together a bunch of mixed media kits and working on making my jewelry. I've only listed one thing so far, and that's located here.

I've also been working like crazy on writing articles. I'm trying to become a Platinum Member of Ezine articles, and to do that you have to write 10 articles that fit all of their article guidelines. So far I have five published, and there's one that's still in the review cycle. And one that I'm currently writing. So almost seven in all. I've been using some of their article suggestions to give me ideas, and I'm so grateful for those.

Another thing that I was considering was maybe doing more than one post a day here on the blog. If they're short quickie posts anyways, then it shouldn't be hard to do a couple a day throughout the day. As long as they don't take me a half hour to write. I just don't have that kind of time. Not if I still want to craft. :) So yeah. That's all I've got for now; if I do another post today, I'll probably do a link post. I had fun doing that last time. So I'll talk to you all later! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...