Saturday, May 28, 2011

Projects Update


Yeah. That post every day thing. Not happening. I lost my camera. The picture above was taken a while ago, since my phone was also dead and not wanting to charge. I don't know what it is about all of my electronics going down all at once. I do know that the warrantee for my phone is up, thus no posts for the last couple of days. It's okay though, since I'm popping up here again to talk to you guys. I really wish I could talk about the progress on my Collage Unleashed project, since I actually have some good progress on it. I've made two color scraped pieces; I like the second one I did better than the first one; the first just didn't seem like it was my style.

I also did some scraped and dyed fabric ideas that I experimented with. The next thing I'm going to be messing around with is crayon art. I wish I had a personal iron that I could use to play around with... I'm going to be looking for one at Goodwill and E-bay and stuff; a good price and I might have to snatch it up. If I just use Mom's iron, it'll ruin it, and I'd rather not do that. I still need that to make some garbage bag fabric for my project runway project. I've also started something that I'd like to share here on my blog once I can get pictures and stuff. You see, something that I've been messing around with the idea for lately is getting the most out of my supplies. Though I buy my supplies cheaply enough, I still like to stretch them out as far as I can.

I'm going to be having frequent posts on here showing you guys ways that I use my different supplies. Since there are so many different ways to use just one product, that means, I won't ever run short of things to write about like I have in the past. I was just experimenting earlier today with a way to use white acrylic paint. I know that is one of the very basic supplies that I use in my art journaling. I like experimenting a lot, and I love to find new and improved ways to use my supplies. What do you think of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...