Saturday, July 21, 2012

Quick Update - Dr. Who


Hey guys. I know that I'm late coming in today. And I know that there seem to be more and more of these "short post or no post at all" days. But I'm really trying to fix that. Today I wasn't really so much busy as I was sucked in. Sucked into Dr. Who that is. I was seeing a whole bunch of stuff about it all over pinterest and tumblr, and I just couldn't control myself. I had to watch an episode. And even though the rest of my family was done with it after about two episodes (right when we started getting to the aliens; figures) I just couldn't leave it at that. I wasn't totally sucked in at that point. I kind of liked the idea, but it hadn't grabbed me yet. Then I decided to give it another chance. And I was sold on it. Totally and completely sold. I just finished the first season today, and started the second. It's kind of weird because of... certain aspects (people who have watched it will know what I'm talking about; I don't want to give any spoilers), but I'm sure I'll get used to it. And I like it. A lot.

ANYWAYS. Stepping away from the Dr. Who aspect of it all, I really didn't do that much today. I did a little art, but not much, which explains the photo above. I'm fairly certain that it's been shown here on the blog before. But I didn't want to leave you photo-less as I ranted about television shows I like. And that's that. I'll have some more art for you guys tomorrow, I promise. I missed it.

1 comment:

  1. Another Tardis Chaser is born! Welcome to the, er, club?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...