Monday, January 9, 2012

Watercolor Spread


Hey guys! I'm here again with you guys, and so far I've been doing pretty good on the whole daily posting deal. I know that I generally have been posting later in the day than I have in the past; maybe when we have breaks at school and stuff it will be a little bit earlier. I know that I don't have that much to share with you guys today, but I'm going to give to you what I have. I only have a single spread. On this page I used a bunch of stuff that I bought yesterday; some of the watercolors and acrylics, and I did a lot of experimentation with different brush strokes and scraping some white paint over top of the page. I'm sorry that today's post isn't all that long, but that's all I've got for you guys today. TOMORROW however, I'll come at you with a nice and long post. :) See you guys then.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...