Friday, August 12, 2011

21 Secrets - 3 Little Words


So I don't know if I've mentioned it here on the blog before, but I ended up getting 21 Secrets! I've had it for a couple weeks now, and I've been working my way through the first lesson. I know, I'm a slow worker, but I've just been having fun with it and experimenting in any and all ways I can think of. :) I know that's a pretty broad range of things to do, but I think it's fun. I love to do it. Experimentation is the best way to learn, right? In this one, I wrote a kind of poem using segments of three words. It turned out pretty nice in my opinion.


Here's a better showing of the poem itself. I used rubber stamps to stamp onto tissue paper, and then applied it to the background with Mod Podge. This page may also not be finished yet, though I'm not sure. I love the way the colors work together too. Here's the whole poem:

Workouts will be
Off the mark.
Peace and Harmony;
It's a start.

I really like the way the poem itself turned out, though I'm not exactly sure what it means. :P See you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...