Thursday, August 25, 2011

Collage Art Journal


Hey guys and gals!! I'm back once again with all of you! I love posting here, though I'm sorry that this post is so late coming today! I got home from school, then had to do some homework. But I'm glad that I'm finally getting to this! It's probably going to be a bit of a shorter post today, because I have to do this quick. Either that or I'm just going to focus and just GET IT DONE. :) If you look at the picture above, you can see a page that; though I haven't worked on it for a while; I might think about working on this one soon. I was looking through some of my older journals for something for the blog, and this just naturally drew my eye towards it. I think it's the colors. I really do. Whenever I see lime and blue together, it just feels RIGHT. Those are my two favorite colors, and when they're together it is such a bright and colorful situation. If you have any suggestions for how to continue the layers on this that would be amazing! Comments make me happy. :)


Here's something else I want to show you; I barely ever work with collage, and when I do, it never really turns out that well. This is my absolutely favorite collage page I've done. I don't really know how I did it, though it just turned out perfectly. I love how the images work together, even though they are from completely different places. Some are from magazines, some from catalogues. Some are from the newspaper, and still others were simply printed out in a collage sheet. That's how collage works. You take tons of pieces from completely different locations and create one whole. It's really a cool process. I actually did this in my homemade magazine journal. As you can see from the many different things that I've done in this, the possibilities for this type of journal is endless! Once again, suggestions are always appreciated. Actually, I think I'll start a new paragraph for this.

Suggestions. That's where I left off. I love suggestions, and comments simply make me happy. If you ever have anything that you're looking for; a certain type of journal, or perhaps a tutorial. I think that's something that I need help with. I need to know what you; the people want to see. I know what I want to see in a blog, but that's not always what my readers want. :) So please, please, PLEASE comment with your suggestions. Please. :) I don't want to seem like I'm begging for comments or anything, and you don't even have to compliment my work. :) I just want ideas for the blog. Okay. I'll see you guys later! Bye!!

2 comments:

  1. Love you collage page Jordan. It turned out just great! You're such a talented gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your collage page Jordan. Sorry I can't help with suggestion for your blue and lime page. That's where I get stuck too...knowing what to do next. I tend to keep going until I ruin it. (So don't listen to me.) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...