Thursday, August 18, 2011

Journal Crazy


Hey everybody!! I don't have as much to show you today, since I didn't work on as much today, but I do have one thing. You know that circles page I did a couple days ago? The one with the big blue stenciled circles? Yeah. Well, I don't know what came over me, but I ended up journaling over it. I don't know. I was just feeling weird, so I did. I actually did the journaling in three directions. Then I painted over it in white. The black ink lifted through the white paint, giving it a cool kind of texture. I really like the way it looks, even though I kind of liked it better before.


Here's a picture of it from a bit of a different angle, where you can see the text just a bit clearer. I know it doesn't look like the coolest thing in the world through the photographs, but it has a lot more texture in real life. I'll see you guys later! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...