Monday, August 8, 2011

I Missed This Crazy, Online Internet World

Hi everybody!! I'm back finally! That was stressful. Moving. Wow. But I'm glad that I'm finally back and ready to be journaling again. I've really missed it. And you guys. I can't explain how much I've missed you guys! Sorry that there's not a picture today, but I sort of am doing this on the fly. I remembered how long it had been since I'd posted and thought I'd check in, as well as trying to put together some sort of plan for this blog. I had one at one time, but I've probably misplaced it somewhere in the abyss that is my room. I still have a bunch of boxes to unpack, and somehow I lost 3 or 4 notebooks that I have a lot of important stuff in. I'm probably going to go dig them out after this, but we'll see. Maybe I'll just go journal. Who knows.

So my journal has defiantly been growing larger since the last time I've shared. I've done quite a few more pages, and actually STARTED another journal. For 21 SECRETS!! I finally got it. I'm trying to pry 180 hours out of the thing so I can count it as a fine arts credit for school. Awesome? I think so. I've done probably 6 0r 7 pages in my new journal, even though about three of them are currently in progress. I'll be sharing some of these with you as well. I'm still going to try to continue my other things though. You know; the stuff I had going on before. My creative experiments, and my weekly checkup and such. It was always fun.

So here's something; I've started jogging. Walking. Running. Whatever you want to call it. I started it. I've only done it twice, but I'm sitting here right now, and my legs feel like they're going to fall apart. Which shows you how badly out of shape I am. Frankly, I'm a little confused as to how I was doing martial arts twice a week, and not being in shape. But anyways. It's called Couch to 5k, and so far, it's "fun". I guess. But arting is a lot more fun. So currently I'm in an ongoing battle with my brother as to who can get more viewers to their blog. Ha. Currently I'm in the lead, but not by much. So I'm gonna start my writing again. :) That's not the only reason though. The real reason is; I missed this crazy, online internet world.

2 comments:

  1. Hello and welcome back to the online community! Congratulations on starting a walking/running routine. I too like arting more than working out but you have inspired me to do something physical. I think it is important. Thanks! And good luck in your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back, Jordan. I can imagine what the move was like, but probably more hectic than when I did it 50 years ago!!! lol
    Yeah, the physical aspect of our lives is very important, better to learn it now and get into the habit than wait until you're my age and have all the attending aches and pains which don't go away overnight!!
    Looking forward to following your blog again, you have been missed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...