Thursday, September 29, 2011

Color Challenge Reveal + E-course Update



And hello people of earth.
Yes. 
I just said that.
I'm back with you guys for yet another day here on the blog. :) 
I miss being here when I'm not around a lot.
Plus I start to feel like I'm letting you guys down.
Which I definitely don't want to do.

So today I have something really important to share with you.
I'm doing a color combo challenge with the one and only Lorri!
She was the next to volunteer.
Next will probably be Kerri. :)
Now, I know Lorri from twitter and ustream.
And she's an amazing artist and is actually hosting an ATC swap on her blog.
So make sure you check that out.

So now that we've got that intro done and over with, let's get to the good stuff shall we?
Today I made a spread instead of my Dede page, when I did a single page.
I love the way this page turned out, even though I only did a total of four layers.
It's not really done yet.
But anyways. I guess I'll list the colors.
We used a bright red, an olive green, a primary blue, and a light orange/peach.

And yes, I did use all of those colors.
The color that looks like orange here is actually red.
It was just weird lighting.
It was a fun page to work on and I loved the challenge Lorri!


And one thing before I go;
I just wanted to show you guys how much I've been working on my ecourse.
I have about 4 pages like this.
And that's just the intro to the course!!
I'm sure you guys will think that it's great value for a total of only five or ten bucks!

I've got a lot planned for this, and I hope you guys will plan on participating!
But that's all I've got for you guys today, and I'll see you later!!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...