Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Collage Fodder Pages


Hey guys!!
I'm back, and this time with some collage fodder-ish pages.
Ha. 
You guys are such enablers.
Thanks to Kerri and Dede, I ended up making about 12 paper for Dede's paper swap she's been hosting.
You basically just make a bunch of papers in an 8 1/2 x 11" size, and send them to her. 
Then she swaps them out.
You can probably contact her on her blog for details I suppose.

Anyways, I had a lot of fun doing them so please;
DON'T STOP ENABLING ME!!
:D
But to be serious, I did have a lot of fun on these pages.
They encouraged me to play and mess around and just have some all around fun.

I did some color scrapings, some magazine pages, some scrap material pages (tutorial MAY be coming soon) and some monoprints.
Monoprints are seriously my new favorite thing to do.
Link to any tutorials you know of in the comments if you would.
I would literally be eternally grateful.
Ha. 
Now we're in the Toy Story movie.



Anyways. 
Here's a second batch that I was working on.
I think that they all turned out pretty cool.
One of the ones in the first photo I actually have posted on here before, but I decided to post it again.
I used all kinds of paper too. 
I used copy paper, cardstock, lined filler paper, paper from a dictionary, and photo paper.
The ones above show the cardstock, filler paper, and copy paper.

The others I'm going to save for another day.
I did a bit of experimenting with different techniques on some pieces from a dictionary;
I have a little dictionary that I bought from Goodwill to tear up for pages.
I know it seems bad at first.
Especially for me.
I'm a book lover at heart, so to tear the pages out of one almost killed me.
But it's like anything else.
It gets easier with practice. :P
Just kidding.

But seriously though.
It's not so bad after a while. 
And the results are totally worth it, in my honest opinion.
Though I don't know how much my opinion means to you guys.
But it matters to me so...
Yeah.

That's all I've got for you guys today, but I'll see you tomorrow!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...