Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Jewelry Update


Okay guys. Here's the deal. Today I did do an ICAD card. I really did. It was inspired by the prompt "stripes". And I did it in pink and orange, in order to go along with another challenge that I was planning on participating in. But what ended up happening was just as I was going to try and take a picture, my camera batteries died. And we don't have any other ones in the house. We use them to the full extent of their abilities. And we need to get some new ones. Hopefully I will tomorrow. So as I was trying to decide what to do about this unfortunate situation, I decided to simply search my computer for something else that I could share with you. And what I found were some pictures that I had taken of some jewelry that I had made. I just made another one, and I uploaded the photos earlier today. Before my camera batteries died. They are actually going to be sold in my Etsy shop. That I now have an official partner for. And for making clothing as well. But that's beside the point. I thought that I would share this necklace here as a sort of teaser, to test the waters a little bit.

I don't necessarily remember if I have ever shown this particular piece on the blog, but if I have, it would have been a while ago. But this is a new picture at least. I came up with some nice props to put in the background to make it a little more interesting. The foreign looking coins are actually from Costa Rica; I got them as change when I went on a missions trip there with my school some odd weeks ago. It was a really cool experience, and I brought these home as souvenirs. As well as some bracelets. I just thought that it was cool as a prop. Let me know what you think. Anyways, I'm going to head on out, but I'll make sure to update tomorrow with a post on today's AND tomorrow's ICAD. I will make sure. I hope to see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...