Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Really Quick Update Post


Okay guys. So sorry that I'm so late today, but at least I have a good excuse. I went to movie with a friend around 3:30. I didn't know how long I was going to be out, and got back around 10:00. Then I watched the first episode of Dr. Who with my Mom. I did this art while I was watching that show, and, even though it's not super advanced or anything, I'll share it with you anyways.


The first thing is, of course, my 30-30-30 page. That's just the way I roll. Plus, even though it's a really basic collage, I do like it. A lot. I think that I really was able to express what I wanted to, even without words. Which I really like. I don't even think that I'm going to add a title to it. I was thinking about something like 'Wonky', but I decided to bail on that. I like it better plain. And I think it's more powerful.


And the other thing that I wanted to share with you was my ICAD. I think this is my first card that I did that was made up completely of words. In one color. That doesn't focus on design as much as the words themselves. Which I think is important. This was also one of the weekly prompts; "Record a moment in words". This was my representation of that.

Well, I hope you guys have a good rest of the night, and I'll see you later! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...